• continuity, personal identity and self esteem;
• meaningful relationships;
• personalised and respectful support;
• autonomy, control and involvement in decision making;
• a positive living environment: security, access, privacy and choice;
• meaningful daily and community life: making a contribution, enjoying simple pleasures; and
• good accessible information to optimise health and quality of life.
diversity training and consultancy. She is an associate of the International Longevity Centre (ILC-UK) and a consultant partner at Equality.
(Please log on to Source for full-text)
SOURCE: The PublicNet.co.uk
Click for Updates, More Cases and Resources
Search Right Col/Labels for More Posts/Resources