- Giving power of attorney to someone who appears inappropriate.
- A lack of control over bank and investment accounts.
- An unexplained change in mailing address.
- Consistently deferring unanswered questions to a family member or caretaker.
- Inability to articulate the reasons behind financial decisions that were made or questionable transactions that took place.
- Sudden isolation from friends and family.
- Sudden, unexplained or unusual change in the financial transaction patterns.
- The sudden appearance of a new individual involved in the senior's financial affairs.
Click for Updates, More Cases and Resources
Search Right Col/Labels for More Posts/Resources