Disclaimer

**** DISCLAIMER

Any Charges Reported on this blog are Merely Accusations and the Defendants are Presumed Innocent Unless and Until Proven Guilty, through the courts.

September 18, 2007

Errata to Posting on September 15 2007

Owing to some inaccuracies in that post on Hotlines in US States, I have decided to delete that post.

Apologies have been sent to the original source of that article.

If you are still wanting information on Elder Abuse Helplines, Hotlines and How to report EA, please check out the links given in the sidebar of this blog.

I am an elderblogger with no political or other affiliations. I put up this blog because I could not get help in my own country, Australia, to assist a close friend who was a victim of EA.
If you have checked out the case that prompted this blog (Link given below the title of this blog); you will understand why I am now an advocate for Elder Rights and changes in the law in my country to better protect older persons.

I welcome any report of inaccuracies in my posting.

No comments:


DISCLAIMER

Any Charges Reported on this blog are Merely Accusations and the Defendants are Presumed Innocent Unless and Until Proven Guilty.

Search This Blog